Committee of Mullumbimby Inaugural Agricultural Show
Back row: P. Nelson JP – G. Pullinger – Jas Davidson – J. Torrens – W.J. Staines – P.S. Poolman – R.R. Mallett – J. Withford J.P. – J.Donaghy – A.Sweaney – J.A. Walker – W.J. Tarlington.…
Front Row: H. McD.Livingston – W.E..Smith – W.J.Reilly J.P. V.Pres – J. Parrish President – T.Gibson V.Pres – C.E. Simpson J.P. Hon Sec – R.Matethompson J.P. Hon Treasurer
photo credit O.M Proll
Applications for Stall holders for the 2016 Mullumbimby Show are now open – applications close August 31st. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday will see some highly modified racing chainsaws strutting their stuff in the race arena.
SAVE THE DATE FOR 2016 NOVEMBER 12TH & 13TH
- Pet Show Competition
– enter your pet and win prizes
- School displays – from local kids of all ages
- Trucks – great for climbing
- Firetrucks & Farm machinery
- Rides & Showbags
- Reptile Show
- Live Bands & Talent Show
- Demolition Derby
- Show n Shine
- Pie-eating Competition
- Cattle – various beef breeds & mini breeds
- Horses – jumping & class sizes
- Poultry – chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys
- Petting Zoo – for kids and adults
- Produce – locally grown vegies & fruit
- Craft & Photography
- Baking & Cooking – old favourites & new ideas
- Flowers – orchids, flower arrangements
- Spaghetti Circus
- Sheep Shearing
- Chainsaw Racing Competition
All enquiries regarding competitions, displays or to book a stall space please contact the secretary .
Stall applications for 2016 are now open and will close on 31st August.
Looking for camping on the Showground?
Phone the Caretaker Keith on 0474 100 189.