Pictured Molly Barlow (left) the Mullumbimby Show Society Showgirl 2016 & Erin Dousling the Mullumbimby Show Society Showgirl 2015.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The 2017 Annual General Meeting for the Mullumbimby Agricultural Show Society will be held on Wednesday March 15th commencing at 7pm. All current financial members are welcome to attend this meeting. Membership will be available from 6.45pm prior to the meeting. The meeting is held at the Mullumbimby Ex-Services Club. All queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our major sponsors for the 2016 Mullumbimby Agricultural Show.
SAVE THE DATE FOR 2017 NOVEMBER 11TH & 12TH
Our thanks to all supporters, sponsors, competitors, volunteers and guests of the 2016 Mullumbimby Agricultural Show. We hope you enjoyed the show as much as the committee enjoyed organising it for you.
See you in 2017 for the 110th Mullumbimby Show.
Be sure to check out the Mullumbimby Agricultural Show Facebook page for photos, videos and live feeds from this years show.
- Pet Show Competition
– enter your pet and win prizes
- School displays – from local kids of all ages
- Trucks – great for climbing
- Firetrucks & Farm machinery
- Rides & Showbags
- Reptile Show
- Live Bands & Talent Show
- Demolition Derby
- Show n Shine
- Cattle – various beef breeds & mini breeds
- Horses – jumping & class sizes
- Poultry – chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys
- Petting Zoo – for kids and adults
- Produce – locally grown vegies & fruit
- Craft & Photography
- Baking & Cooking – old favourites & new ideas
- Flowers – orchids, flower arrangements
- Spaghetti Circus
- Sheep Shearing
- Chainsaw Racing Competition
All enquiries regarding competitions or displays please contact the secretary .
Looking for camping on the Showground?
Phone the Caretaker Keith on 0474 100 189.