Committee of Mullumbimby Inaugural Agricultural Show
Back row: P. Nelson JP – G. Pullinger – Jas Davidson – J. Torrens – W.J. Staines – P.S. Poolman – R.R. Mallett – J. Withford J.P. – J.Donaghy – A.Sweaney – J.A. Walker – W.J. Tarlington.…
Front Row: H. McD.Livingston – W.E..Smith – W.J.Reilly J.P. V.Pres – J. Parrish President – T.Gibson V.Pres – C.E. Simpson J.P. Hon Sec – R.Matethompson J.P. Hon Treasurer
photo credit O.M Proll
Applications for Stall holders for the 2016 Mullumbimby Show will be available from 1st June email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you don’t miss out.
Congratulations to the Young Farmers Challenge team from Mullumbimby Agricultural Show on their 3rd place overall at the Royal Agricultural Show in Sydney over the Easter weekend.
Pictured Left – Scott Beaumont – Alyce Hensen – Damian Hambly – Mitchell Ward and above on the winners podium at the 2016 RAS Easter show.
We thank our sponsors of the 2015 Young farmers challenge and the committee of Generarion Ag for their assistance in our first year of holding the Young Farmers Challenge.
The Young Farmers Challenge will be back in centre ring bigger and better in 2016 – start getting your teams ready !!
SAVE THE DATE FOR 2016 NOVEMBER 12TH & 13TH
- Pet Show Competition
– enter your pet and win prizes
- School displays – from local kids of all ages
- Trucks – great for climbing
- Firetrucks & Farm machinery
- Rides & Showbags
- Reptile Show
- Live Bands & Talent Show
- Demolition Derby
- Show n Shine
- Pie-eating Competition
- Cattle – various beef breeds & mini breeds
- Horses – jumping & class sizes
- Poultry – chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys
- Petting Zoo – for kids and adults
- Produce – locally grown vegies & fruit
- Craft & Photography
- Baking & Cooking – old favourites & new ideas
- Flowers – orchids, flower arrangements
- Spaghetti Circus
- Sheep Shearing
To participate in any competitions, displays or to book a stall space please contact the secretary .
Looking for camping on the Showground?
Phone the Caretaker Keith on 0474 100 189.